If you want people to notice your business, you need to make yourself as visible as possible. This means you need to take a well-rounded approach to your marketing strategy, which includes brick-and-mortar advertising. One of the best ways to let people know about your business is to put up a sign. Of course, signs come in many shapes and forms, but you may want to take advantage of a monument sign. Learn more about monument signs below, and reach out to a professional team that can help you design the perfect sign for your business.
What Is a Monument Sign?
A monument sign is one of the most popular signs that businesses use in the local area. This is a sign that sits on the ground. Then, a driver or pedestrian will notice the sign as he or she passes by. For example, you might see a monument sign on the side of the road as you drive down the highway. Or if you are walking down the sidewalk, you may see a monument sign displaying business information.
A monument sign can be made from different types of material. Typically, it is made from stone, stainless steel, bricks, or other types of durable material. It is also possible for your monument sign to have light or LED bulbs to capture the attention of people who go by.
It is important to note that this is not the same as a billboard, which is typically mounted high up on top of a pole. Even though the two signs do have their similarities, they are not the same. You need to use the right monument sign to make a positive first impression.
What Are the Types of Monument Signs?
There are lots of different types of monument signs, and you need to pick the right one to meet your needs. Some of the most common types of monument signs include:
- Single building signs. This is the most common type of monument sign. It is a sign that is put up to let someone know that there is a single business present. It typically contains business information to let people know what the business does.
- Multitenant signs. You have probably come across multitenant monument signs as well. These are very common outside of strip malls where there are multiple buildings present. If there are lots of businesses in the same location, this is the best type of sign to use.
- Lighted signs. If you want people to spot your business at night, it needs to have a sign that lights up. There are a lot of monument signs made using LED bulbs that make it easier for people to see.
- Outdoor directories. In very large retail parks or college campuses, you can also use monument signs as outdoor directories. They are very helpful for visitors who are trying to find someone specific.
You should work with a professional team that can help you find the right monument sign to meet your needs.
What Are the Top Benefits of Monument Signs?
There are several significant benefits of choosing monument signs. They include:
- You can use this sign to dramatically increase visibility. You may see an increase in foot traffic after you put up monument signs for your business.
- You can also customize this sign to meet your needs. If you have a specific brand identity you want to communicate, you can include imitation stone, fancy brickwork, lights, and other unique features to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Another major benefit of monument signs is that they do not require a lot of maintenance. They are incredibly durable, they can stand up to routine wear and tear, and they can even withstand severe weather.
You need to maximize the benefits of your monument signs, and our team can help you do exactly that. Let us help you craft your monument sign.
Contact Legacy Signs of Texas for the Best Monument Signs in the Region
Ultimately, these are just a few of the most important points you need to keep in mind regarding monument signs. Remember that this is only one type of sign, and you need to take a well-rounded approach to your signage. How can you make sure you get the most out of every sign you put up? You need to work with a professional team that can help you. We are Legacy Signs of Texas, and it would be our pleasure to work with your business to erect the right sign. We have already worked with countless businesses in the local area, and we would be happy to work with you as well. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you maximize the benefits of your signage!